Dir Business Enablement, Enterprise Service MGMT
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world's largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
The Enterprise Service Management team needs a strong leader with experience working in an agile environment, whose focus will be to deliver the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time. Pivotal to this role is the ability to establish and deepen business relationships with key stakeholders and partners, customers, architects and product owners. In partnership with them, you will create the Product/solution vision and be responsible for the strategy feature definition, and roadmap of the expansion of the Nike Service Management platform while mentoring and developing a team of direct reports.
- Define and communicate Service Management platform vision and roadmap; ensure alignment to company strategies, specifically alignment to partner/stakeholder objectives
- Define Epics, manage and prioritize the backlog on an ongoing basis
- Work with stakeholders to define Features from Epics
- Understand current and future customer needs, define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
- Provide oversight of strategy, technical, and transition management aspects
- Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
- Collaborate with Change and Release Management to determine the optimum release strategy and Product Owners to optimize Feature delivery to the customers
- Analyze and communicate customer adoption, performance, time to market, quality and other metrics to stakeholders
- Ensure Service Management platform priorities have necessary funding and review cost of accepted features
- Build an effective Product Manager/Product Owner team and partnership with stakeholders
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Manages, mentors, and inspires a team; managing performance, goals and development potential.
- Strong in relationship management, service management and business development
- Proven ability to align business needs to technical solutions and deliver to business outcomes
- Strong in leading teams through transformative, evolutionary organizational change
- Expert understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they're applied in workplace culture
- Has an in-depth expertise in own discipline as well as broad knowledge of other disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of the relation between business process and the Service Management platform
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Proven ability to successfully drive cross-functional, matrixed projects
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
- Experience leading others in resolving complex issues
- Advanced critical thinking and ability to creatively solve complex, unique problems with large business impact
- Identify and resolve complex, technical operational and organizational problems
- Strong in strategic thinking
- Address current and future customer needs through innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve both process and people related issues
- Minimum 8 to 10 years relevant work experience as a Senior Manager, Director or Architect with demonstrated experiences as defined above. Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience and education desired.
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, such as Jira and/or VersionOne
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Experience with a Biz/Dev/Ops or similar operational model
- Experience with IT Operations methodologies such as ITIL/MOF, LeanIT, IT4IT, COBIT, etc.
- Experience with Service Management solutions such as ServiceNow, Remedy, Tivoli, etc
- Previous people leadership/management experience required