Coord West Coast, Advertising & Program Standards
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by NBC Sports Group
- NBCUniversal seeksto add a Coordinator to our Advertising and Program Standards department. As a Coordinator, you willprovide a broad range of support functions to the team, as we work to ensure that advertisements and programs comply with internal and external standards, laws, and regulations. You will possess a high level of professionalism, great communication and organizational skills, excellent multi-tasking skills, superb attention to detail and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality. You will also provide direct support to the head of the Advertising and Program Standards Department and interface with the creative community and internal NBCUniversal staff on a regular basis. This position is based in our Universal City offices, however as we are a bicoastal department, you will be expected to partner effectively with the East Coast Coordinator on department-wide projects.
- Core Responsibilities
- General administrative duties including answering telephones, maintaining and updating production calendars, arranging drive-ons, ordering supplies, and coordinating meetings and video conferences.
- Handle substantial email and telephone interaction with internal NBCUniversal divisions as well as external groups.
- Book travel arrangements for executives and reconcile their expenses.
- Field Parental Rating inquiries.
- Conduct research on request.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other coordinators and assistants including those that support production staff and programming executives.
- Monitor department systems and processes and develop and implement innovative ideas.
NBC Sports Group
NBC Sports Group
Palm Springs Life Magazine