Sr Front End Eng (SF or remote)
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Bleacher Report
As a division of Turner, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant startup culture. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment. You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks. We are growing our Web team and looking for a Senior Front EndEngineer to work either in our SF office or remotely within the US.
What you'll do...
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions.
- Produce high-quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Write lean, semantic markup and CSS based on mock-ups from a visual designer.
- Work on Node.js projects, solving project wide issues and delivering work on the project timeline.
- Work with DevOpsto maintain and optimize Node.js servers in production.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers and QA analysts.
Experience you need...
- Minimum 7+ years of front end development experience.
- Extensive experience with modern, accessible, responsive HTML and CSS (including Sass).
- Familiarity building applications on top of REST APIs.
Experience we appreciate...
- Deep familiarity with Node.js and running it in a production environment.
- Contributions to the open source community.
Benefits and perks include…
Bleacher Report offers a fast-paced, energetic and agile environment that genuinely values and promotes each person's unique talents. We combine the agility of a startup environment with the stability and benefits only a company backed by Turner Broadcasting can bring.
- Competitive salary
- Variable bonuses based on individual and company performance
- $5,000 annual conference budget
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan with matching
- Life Insurance and AD&D, LTD
- Transit stipends
- Subsidized gym memberships
- The latest technology and equipment you need
- Fully-stocked snack and coffee bar with a variety of food and beverages
- Awesome team events year-round, in and out of the office