Workfront Admin/Project Mgr
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Trek Bicycle Corporation
The Workfront Program Manager will be responsible for working with the Director of Program Management in continuing to develop the Workfront program at Trek Bicycle. They will be responsible for helping us meet our future vision and goals of the tool. That includes:
- Customer Service/Support - They will continue to support our internal customers with questions, concerns and issues. The candidate will be proactive in training, follow-up on training and communication of changes. The goal is to have the best customer service inside of Trek.
- Developing successful teams - They will not only develop new teams, but we will work with those teams to make sure they are getting the best out of Workfront. This will require follow-up and understanding of their role.
- Process development and documentation - They will focus on working with the teams on developing and documenting processes as it pertains to Workfront.
- Workfront liaison - They will be focused on making sure Workfront understands our needs and concerns. That we are a strong voice in their updates and improvements. They will also be a large part of the price negotiations with Workfront.
- Develop Global Administrators - They will continue to develop the global administrators to help create reports and deal with day to day issues.
- This person must also be able to handle new product development projects. So, a background in project management is required.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, business or communication fields or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in the technical side of the Workfront program. A background in Workfront and project management is a must. Master's Certificate in Project Management or PMP Certification preferred.
- Proficient in the Workfront Project Management program including:
- Detailed complex report writing
- API writing/systems integration
- Ability to work with other departments and help them discover the best way to use the tool
- Proficient Project management aptitude essential
- Professional attitude, image, demeanor, confidentiality
- Proficient planning and organization skills, initiative, accountability, detail oriented.
- Able to use judgment and independent thinking in the resolution of issues and in the interpretation of data.
- Must be able to bring examples of the ability to meet deadlines and manage a project through completion
- Competent with time management, deadlines and multiple projects
- Must be able to travel as required
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish