Sr Customer Support Manager
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by STATS
As a Senior Customer Manager at STATS you will be responsible for leading, supervising and mentoring a group of customer support resources that are working with clients and product related issues - whether it's answering questions, troubleshooting issues or escalating customer alerts. You will oversee and be a member of the "Best in Class" STATS support team - working to resolve customer issues and to improve customer relationships 24/7/365.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all aspects and resources for the STATS 24/7/365 support team
- Lead teams of internal resources and external partners that are responsible for consistent operation support and high availability
- Operate with a continuous improvement mindset that consistently identifies and implements changes to improve the effectiveness of the support team and increase the level and quality of service provided to internal and external customers
- Manage support side CRM tool, generate reports/dashboards for senior leadership
- Oversee support documentation and knowledge bases
- Coordinate closely with engineering, account management, technical account management on behalf of customer issues and needs
- Design, develop, and implement training programs to ensure the employees and customers are able to understand and interact with system and process changes
- Provide collaborative and consultative leadership to functional business areas
- Lead the team to participate as a subject matter expert in key projects such as release readiness programs /technology changes/upgrades
- Partner with the leadership and management team to design, develop and implement an effective support organization operating model
- Manage staff performance by setting performance targets and internal benchmarking levels
Skills & Requirements
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical discipline
- 8+ years' experience in a technical support role, with 3+ year of experience in a managerial position
- Strong understanding of customer support processes and technologies in a software organization
- Deep analytical skills for review and development of quality and training program work plans
- Strong project and relationship management skills
- An ability to efficiently and effectively solve problems
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work within a cross-functional, fast-paced team
- Familiarity resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to apply resource management strategies to develop efficiencies and increase productivity
- Ability to manage a globally dispersed team effectively
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.