Global Supply Chain Strategic Process Analyst
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Columbia Sportswear
As a Senior Strategic Process Analyst you'll enable the implementation of omni-channel capabilities across the global supply chain. Through this work you'll enhance the omni-channel consumer experience through collaboration with varied teams to develop, execute and create new and improved processes and capabilities.
You'll take responsibility of project leadership from a subject matter expert or project management perspective, driving development, testing and implementation of functional and technical solutions. Here you'll be asked to apply initiative, energy and the ability to build and manage cross functional relationships.
- Lead strategic projects to improve efficiency in the global supply chain such as opportunities to increase speed to ship, speed to deliver, reduce operations and freight costs and optimize packaging in order to provide a superior consumer experience
- Lead group and individual cross functional sessions to gather and elicit information on supply chain business processes and to align processes with changing business conditions
- Responsible for OMNI/DTC business process and data flows to identify gaps, key integration points, and validate issues
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and implement functional and/or technical solutions to achieve the desired end state
- Accountable for functional testing activities, including writing end-to-end scenarios, data coordination and preparation, test execution, defect follow-up, and resolution
- Perform continuous functional review to ensure processes align with the changing business landscape
- Bachelor's Degree combined with 5+ years of experience in business, technology, management information systems or a related role
- System and business process implementation of DOM, EOM and/or Omni-Planning and Omni-Inventory, global work preferred
- Understanding of the E2E supply chain processes, broad Supply Chain knowledge
- Must have analytical, project management, and consulting skills
- Proven experience in a dynamic, Agile/Lean environment
- Ability to depict complex ideas, issues and designs to varied audiences; educating teams on the business vision, plan and impact of change
- Experience in multinational/global company is desired
- A highly experimental mindset to drive innovation amidst uncertainty or ambiguity
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age