Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Trek Bicycle Corporation
We Believe in Bikes. We Believe in Great Design.
The graphic designer is responsible for trend research, color, and graphics on all Trek apparel, and accessories. It is a rare opportunity to work for the leading cycling brand in the USA and globally, and provides a unique chance to influence the design at Trek and the cycling industry at large. You will travel the world for research, inspiration and have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the world's greatest cyclists. The designer is a part of the Product Design team at Trek, surrounded by other graphic designers, apparel designers, industrial designers, engineers etc. This role will report to the Art Director of Product Design.
- Seasonal color and graphics for Trek's MTB, Road and City apparel lines.
- Seasonal color and graphics for Trek's MTB, Road and City helmet lines.
- Work with the Product Managers and key stakeholders to ensure design and product goals are aligned.
- Create tech drawings and production files for vendor communications.
- Work with the development team to make sure the designs are produced accurately and at a high level.
- Keep an organized file structure of your work and up to date graphic files.
- 2+ year experience in a graphic design role related to apparel and/or physical products.
- Stays up to date on current trends in the fashion, outdoor and cycling worlds.
- Ability to see your designs through from concept to production.
- Good verbal skills and ability to present your work professionally to key stakeholders.
- Experience and interest in the cycling industry is a plus.
- Intimate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop.
- 3D CAD experience is a plus.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish