Sales Operations Administrator
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Callaway Golf
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment while simultaneously being a great place to work! We are passionate about our performance and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
This position will assists in all functions and processes managed by the Sales Operations department needed to support all types of orders. This role collaborates with many different departments to problem solve, analyze and coordinate the business processes related to order management. Tasks will have an emphasis on order book management, ATP, product launch and end of life activities. This position will need to generate, interpret and take appropriate action on reports related to all orders. It is required to become versed in SAP and Business Objects, allowing for analysis and transactional support as needed. Will also need to understand all Sales Operations processes that affect order fulfillment and service levels in order to monitor performance and make recommendations on improvement opportunities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform tasks in SAP to help manage Sales Orders.
• Understand ATP functionality as it applies to all order types in order to monitor and ensure accurate delivery of quote dates to Sales and Customers.
• Partner with Supply Chain to help manage inventory levels at Hawaii and Canada DC's.
• Manage allocations and product launch flow to ensure we get product to the correct accounts on time while maximizing shipments.
• Become fluent in all MTO processes in order to monitor performance and adjust orders as necessary.
• Design, build, develop and maintain ad hoc and scheduled Business Objects and Excel reports. Must query data from multiple sources (SAP, Business Objects, BW, web data, Excel, and others), validate data, combine, and present in useful format for report audience including Sales, Sales Operations, Sr. Sales Management and Internal Customers.
• Analyze data and provide direction to the Sales Operations Team or Sales, as well as take appropriate action to update the order book.
• Validate data and reports generated for accuracy.
• Participate in projects focused on improved operational efficiency and customer service.
• Collaborate with various departments to drive Sales process improvement, improve customer service and communications.
• Document & communicate processes related to order management.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, at times stressful, environment.
• Ability to understand priority needs of the company and adjust when necessary or when directed
• Demonstrate good communication skills both verbally and written, and be able to relate to all level of employees.
• Ability to identify issues and develop resolutions in an efficient manner.
• Self-starter who takes the initiative to start and complete assignments without direct supervision.
• Comprehensive understanding of SAP, Access and Business Objects (or similar reporting tool).
• Advanced understanding of Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Work on assignments that are complex in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
• Flexibility to support dynamic work environment and able to quickly adapt to new challenges or changing priorities.
• Must be detail oriented
• Be able to read and interpret instructions, policy, procedures, program information, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Golf experience preferred
• Minimum 3 years related experience
• SAP and Business Objects experience, preferred
• Project Management / Operations experience, preferred
• Customer Service experience, preferred
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer