Direct-to-Consumer is a key priority for GOLF with fast moving and aggressive growth goals. This role must operate with a startup and entrepreneurial mentality, a quick learner that works in a deep partnership with the business.
The Manager, Direct-to-Consumer Member Acquisition will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-management of multiple DTC products & services with key focus on member acquisition. The successful candidate will be performance driven, detail-oriented with great analytical and project management skills. The Manager, DTC Products & Services must have the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with multiple teams, ensuring the scope and direction of each project is clearly documented, and stays on schedule.
Job Duties Responsible for delivering business results against member acquisition forecast and budget management
Responsible for partnering with appropriate marketing groups to develop and execute member acquisition campaigns through various acquisition channels: email, marketing database, email, display advertising campaigns…etc.
Responsible for partnering with multiple teams in developing integrated Direct-to-Consumer acquisition and growth plans across multiple products and programs, as well as across multiple teams.
Partner with Digital Performance & Marketing teams to implement and measure multiple conversion points, optimizing the user funnel to conversion. Partner with the appropriate teams to create and implement data driven customer acquisition and welcome activities and campaigns to maximize LTV.
Assist in the management of multiple Direct-to-Consumer product and program roadmaps, working with a variety of team members and key stakeholders.
Work with the appropriate teams to create and implement data driven customer engagement plans and optimize throughout the customer life cycle.
Partner with Direct-to-Consumer Retention Manager to coordinate between member acquisition and retention plans and goals
Assist in the management and ongoing performance tracking of multiple Direct-to-Consumer products and programs, communicating out to a variety of team members and key stakeholders.
Responsible for working with team and key stakeholders to define project tasks and required resources for each project, as well as create and communicate overall project schedule and timelines. Ensuring that the scope, business case, objectives and success metrics for projects are well defined, communicated, measured and reported on effectively.
- Manage the execution of projects for a variety of DTC products & services, with the ability to quickly change priorities as we strive to ensure revenue and membership targets as well as member-retention and satisfaction goals are met.
- Track deliverables and ensure project timelines are met through professional follow up and communication with multiple teams including Marketing, Technology, Sales, Legal, Member Care and Revenue, constantly monitoring and reporting on project progress.
- Identify and raise project delivery issues and risks for mediation, resolution or escalation to the appropriate level on a timely basis. Foster accountability of cross-functional team leads to resolve project issues and ensure project success
- Provide up-to-date, accurate, meaningful views of project status.
- Conduct project post-mortems and continuous improvement sessions
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, opportunities as well as consumer tastes to ensure our direct-to-consumer products are on the cutting edge and constantly evolving, ensuring member satisfaction and retention
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document as needed
Possess 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably working in an e-commerce or other commerce-driven environment.
Good understanding of sales development/lead generation techniques, marketing-sales funnel optimization, and customer lifecycle marketing
Experience in launching member acquisition campaigns, testing and optimizing campaigns through all digital channels
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Optimize, WebTrends)
Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done - finding a way to yes!
Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools along the way to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to superiors.
Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
Critical thinking and problem solving are a must, with the ability to use analytical skills to solve daily problems.
Attention to detail and quality-must rigorously check own work for accuracy.
Experience presenting and articulating complex concepts, possessing excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Strong business acumen with a desire to develop and build new programs, processes and systems to support direct-to-consumer products and services.
Additional Job Requirements
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through to be considered (note job #: 44021BR)
Must be willing to work in Orlando
Experience working within the e-commerce and the golf industry is highly desired.
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Product marketing experience a plus
Experience driving sales directly from consumers.