Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
- Develop and Execute HR organization strategies
- Analyze personnel information and trends; Make recommendations to organization utilizing strategic thinking and execution
- Partner with operations leadership to develop and implement HR Plans to drive growth.
- Act as a change agent as we grow and develop under our "One Fanatics" culture.
- By Fans, For Fans; engage and learn with the business to deliver on the fan experience for all our customers.
- Educate, coach and partner HR and Brands teams on performance management and employee development goals
- Willingness to jump in and understand the HR and business processes and policies
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation and organizational development
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as retention, compensation, benefits, and L&D
- Improve HR Capability through cross functional partnership to implement or improve programs and processes.
- Collaborate with cross functional HR team to champion a "MVP" culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results
- Use your analytical skills to help guide and influence key decisions with data.
- Lead all HR Policies, Programs, and Procedures for Responsible Location, Ensuring Compliance and Consistency
- Advise and Coach Leadership Partners on Organization Impact
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience innovating solutions and driving them through to implementation.
- Progressive HR experience with key experience in developing people strategies.
- 5-10 years of human resources experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a generalist capacity advising and influencing business partners
- Ability to influence peers and leaders across the company to drive the right outcomes; strong and proven influencing skills.
- Sets a high bar for themselves to deliver on commitments and being action orientated.
- Past performance demonstrates the ability to think and act strategically while optimizing results for HR and the Business.
- Experience supporting hourly population in environments such as manufacturing, distribution, and/or call centers.
- HR Certification (PHR or SPHR)