Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by CBS
Do you have a passion for Sports? Do you love to code? If you answered yes, then CBS Sports may be looking for you! CBSSports.com is looking for an experienced Software Developer for our CBSSports.com engineering team. To be successful at this job, you need to bring a winning attitude and mad coding skills.
- Collaborate with team members to build pixel perfect interactive features
- Develop web applications integrated with Restful APIs to meet project requirements
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Implement the new history feature design across the rest of the application
- Redesign the Matchup Analysis feature for our Office Pool Manager product
- Rewrite article pages to match the new design
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- You're a problem solver; you embrace getting your hands dirty with unfamiliar technologies
- Strong initiative and the ability for creative thinking for product development with the ability to work in a collaborative, innovative, agile and team-oriented environment
- You stay plugged into emerging technologies by attending conferences, meet-ups and user groups
- You've built something cool using any reactive frameworks such as AngularJS, VueJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS etc
- Extensive understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Know HTML(5) and CSS(3) inside and out.
- You know CSS preprocessor or frameworks (Less, SASS, Bootstrap, etc). Maybe you've even built your own toolkit that sits on top of your preprocessor of choice.
- You've worked with at least one high-level server-side language.
- Experience integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- You love sports, fantasy sports and/or sports gaming