Business Dev Mgr-Entry Level
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by EXOS
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we've become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
The Business Development Manager will work within our EXOS healthcare facilities and will be responsible for driving business development, create strong community partnerships outside of the facility, and producing direct and downstream sales.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product service information via product knowledge, cross-selling and up-selling techniques
- Be well versed in all offerings available at partner facility and proactively recommend services needed by clients to increase client satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Focus on community outreach by creating and attending meetings, trade shows, open houses and other business related opportunities
- Create opportunities in the community with co-sponsored forums, events and presentations to reach and educate the community on facility programs, in order to build enrollment.
- Assist in business operations of all related programs, clinics, camps, education seminars
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure growth attainment
- A minimum of 2 years sales and/or account management experience within a sports performance and/or health and wellness environment
- 4 year college degree in business, sport management, marketing, organizational leadership, or other related field.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Can-do attitude
- Proven track record of business development and revenue growth.
- A proven track record of building business partnerships and developing key client relationships to maximize account profitability
- Solutions oriented
- That ability to adapt and thrive across various environments and personalities
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Walser Collision & Glass