eComm Customer Service Agent - Temp-to-Perm
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Quiksilver
Boardriders, Inc., is the world's leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company's apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company's Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company's products are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company-owned retail stores, select department stores and through various e- commerce channels.
Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
The temporary eCommerce Customer Service Agent will interact with our customers providing information in response to products, orders, shipping and warranties, while handling customer issues effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, upbeat, and service oriented
- Provide support for online customers and Amazon customers for all of North America
- Daily Email, Phone and Live Chat
- Assist with Warranty Customers
- Provide team support in a Call Center environment
- Meeting set KPI's related to volume and quality of work
- Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Service or Call Centre
- Must be well spoken in English and have proper phone and email etiquette.
- Must be proficient in typing and communication
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment