Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by ESPN
The Creative Coordinator supports the Producers and Creatives in various stages throughout a project: Pulling airchecks, putting presentations together, supporting and coordinating large scale animation deliveries for air.
- Supports Project Management Team and Concept Design team with the coordination, creation, and distribution of animation elements
- Assists with the creation and oversight of project schedules, deliverable lists, internal microsites, department asset library
- Oversees sound design requests, Converts and preps animation files for delivery to Event and Studio Production
- Assists Producers and Associate Producers in QC'ing of materials, and proper archiving
- Develops and leverages relationships with our client departments to obtain material and assets to support project needs
- Assists in preparing and supporting studio and live action productions
- Leverages ESPN libraries and footage servers to screen, log, and clip assets for Creative teams
- Logs and archives projects and associated data for future use
- Assists in preparation for seminars and events
- Researches, writes and disseminates ideas for project-related topics and elements
- Accountable for strict adherence to established department procedures
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and extra hours as required
- 1 year experience in film, broadcast, or post-production environment, or collegiate TV station preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft based software (Word, Excel, Teams), Powerpoint or Keynote.
- Demonstrated communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of situations
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a professional role, organization or activity
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multitask and deliver consistently with accuracy in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment, with diverse personalities and working styles.
- Familiarity with /or non-linear editing software, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with ESPN Programming and the sports media landscape.
- High School Diploma
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That's because we're always finding new ways to interact with fans - however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we're doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.