Greenskeeper - Wailuku
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Troon Golf
Kahili Golf Course in Wailuku, HI is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Greenskeeper I. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Greenskeeper I:
• Performs general landscape maintenance using hand held equipment.
• Rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
• Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing.
• Prepares soil beds for sod, seed and vegetative material.
• Involved with tasks related to course detail (weed and debris clean up).
• Assists with golf course set-up procedures.
• Operates utility vehicles for hauling material and removing debris.
• Performs skilled duties related to experience (pruning, plugging, etc.).
• Operates equipment safely and is aware of associates and their prospective work areas.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Greenskeeper I:
• One month related experience or training.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Must be able to work weekend mornings as well as weekdays with a varying schedule.