Director Partnership Sales
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by AEG
AEG Global Partnerships is seeking a Director, Partnership Sales who is a self-starter with Sponsorship Sales experience in Sports. This individual should possess a strong sales acumen and knowledge of Sports and Entertainment. The Director will work closely with the department Vice President and entire AEG Global Partnerships structure and resources on a consistent basis..
The candidate we select into this key role will have a proven track record in building successful partnerships as well as consistently securing seven-figure investments with FORTUNE 500 organizations.
S/he already has an established reputation and track record of success, gained with any combination of major brands, teams or agencies, and is now looking to further enhance their reputation with one of the leading sports and entertainment companies in the world.
- Assists Vice President with necessary analysis, research and planning to assure that the objectives and budgets are met for each event property.
- Sells complex sponsorship assets that include media, experiential space, and VIP hospitality packages to LA Kings
- Identifies and cultivates brands/marketing executives within targeted accounts who make event marketing and media decisions.
- Create and develops presentations for clients and potential clients.
- Addresses clients' concerns, questions and objections to close sponsorship deals
- Negotiate sponsorship assets/deal points.
- Keeps sales management apprised of progress toward established revenue goals and of the progress in closing identified prospects. Uses department CRM system.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- Years of related work experience: 5-7 years of sponsorship sales
- Renowned solution selling pedigree.
- Expertise in identifying opportunities, developing strategies and negotiating creative solutions.
- Exemplary problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to synergize the efforts of individuals and teams from multiple AEG business units to accomplish the goals of the company.
- Known throughout the industry for their poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn required business systems.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Innovative Partnerships Group - IPG360