Telecom Business Analyst
Posted on Jun 9, 2022 by Empiric Solutions
Java Telecom Functional/Business Analyst
Telecommunications domain experience is essential.
Our client, an established IT company is looking for a Java Functional/Business Analyst to become a key part of a growing team.
- Expertise in requirements gathering processes with multiple stakeholders.
- Hands-on knowledge of project management tools like JIRA, confluence, target process, etc.
- Knowledge of end-to-end telecom processes around Pre-ordering, Customer order management, and fulfillment.
- Hands-on experience in B2B system integrations with Telecom APIs is a must, especially covering the following:
- Strong expertise in B2B system integration with TMF and MEF open APIs.
- Should know how to create/read JSON, XML structure/documentation.
- Should have hands-on experience with UML Diagrams like (Sequence, Class, ER, etc.)
- Sound knowledge in File-based, Web-Service based, and Messaging Based Integration patterns.
- Good Knowledge of REST, SOAP, and JMS Queue Concepts.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SQL, object data model
- Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
Benefits: remote working, optional visits to the office.