Station Attendant Airline
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Flying Food Group, Inc.
Flying Food Group is Station Attendants!
Job Responsibilities: Prepares meal trays in for in-flight service of airlines.
- Follow established rules of each unit for entry to building and work areas, properly attired and in compliance with HACCP guidelines for personal hygiene and observe security precautions as mandated by unit management.
- Comply with all HACCP and Flying Food Group sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures.
- Cut fruits/vegetables/meat using knives or slicing machinery in a safe manner to specified weights or sizes.
- Portion and garnish hot cooked foods, such as meat and vegetables, into individual serving dishes.
- Inspect dispensed items for contamination by foreign bodies.
- Store completed trays in airline storage carts or containers to be transported to airplane.
We are an E-Verify Company.JB.0.00.LN