Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Era Living
Era Living is seeking an on-call Housekeeper to become the newest member of our Housekeeping team located in our Aljoya Mercer Island Community, Mercer Island, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Company paid CEUs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
This role performs day-to- day housekeeping tasks using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures. This includes cleaning, washing, polishing, sanitizing, and disinfecting areas and items in the community.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Flexible schedule and available to work on short notice.
- Previous housekeeping experience, preferred.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday.
- Ability to pass DSHS and background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).
PORT LUDLOW ASSOC, LLC(EMPLOY)