Cosmetic Beauty Sales Rep
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Acosta - Mosaic
The Cosmetic Beauty Sales Rep is responsible for the in-house sale of cosmetic products.
- Positively impacting sales volume as a result of individual in-house and point of sale involvement.
- Greet all customers with enthusiasm, determine customers' needs, provide courteous & knowledgeable service to customers, and suggest products by following our service and selling strategies.
- Responsible for maintaining the cosmetic line merchandising concepts at all times. This includes: maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization in the store, including gondolas, visual displays, product assortment, and drawers.
- Create an amazing experience for all clients through high touch service
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- 1 year experience as a professional and/or freelance make-up artist
- Ability to do Basic Beauty Make Up
- Strong Selling Skills and comfortable approaching/engaging customers
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Physically able to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
Sales Representative,Sales Rep