Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by PLI Cards
PLI is the largest Hospitality, Gift and Loyalty Card manufacturer on the planet. But we know size without stature is meaningless. Being the biggest is the purposeful result of our determined drive to be the best. Dedicated to our customers' success. Invested in our employees' goals and achievements. We work hard. We play hard. We nurture our own and give back to our communities. We don't just manufacture an impressive variety of card products. We deliver solutions in card form.
We are searching for an experienced Electrician at our Romeoville, IL facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Summary: The Electrician will support the electrical needs for 2 facilities from within the Maintenance Department. Primary duties are focused on keeping equipment running at peak efficiency to improve productivity goals and reduce spoilage.
· Electronic repair at the component level
· Ability to work on variable frequency drives and various sensors and transducers
· Diagnose equipment problems and resolve them quickly
· Help develop proper maintenance programs to keep equipment running at peak efficiency
· Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Self-motivated, highly skilled with good troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with PLC controlled equipment, preferably Omron or Siemens, photo sensors and proximity switches
- Ability to analyze/interpret electrical and pneumatic diagrams
- Strong knowledge of NEC safety standards along with UL508A
- Analytical thought process
- Quantitative aptitude
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Willingness to work overtime
Non-Exempt Hourly - Regular Full Time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Malone Electrical Solutions
H & H Electric
Cahill Electrical Contractors, Inc
M&P Rogers Electric
NATIONWIDE TRADE SOURCE
Guilford Technical Community College