Senior Manager Business Development, Usa
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by TMP Direct, LLC
• Leadership role with goal to drive company expansion in North American and overseas markets across a wide variety of solution based service offerings.
• Responsible for revenue growth, company branding/marketing and new product/service development.
• Must be able to identify business opportunities, build long-term relationships with senior management professionals, and utilize a solution based sales approach.
• Leverage existing client relationships to create new business opportunities by evaluating client needs.
• 7-10 years of sales experience with at least 2 years is a solution based sales environment.
• Experience with and/or BPO a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience in sales and marketing in the Customer Care/BPO space Preferable. Understanding and experience in off-shoring processes a plus.
• A strong network of business relationships across desired industry segments.
• Providing management with Prospect information and marketplace insights
• Ability to strongly communicate ideas while engaging in a consultative sales process with potential clients.
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
• Overseeing the development of marketing literature relevant to our business portfolio
Date-to day duties could include:
• Researching organizations to find new customers and identify decision makers
• Identification of lead sources, other marketing efforts needed to drive an ongoing qualified pipeline.
• Engage decision makers and influences
• Execution of defined Sales and Marketing Plan.
• Engagement with applicable industry associations
• Responding to RFI and RFPs, developing quotes, writing proposals.
• Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management
• Work closely with leadership team, Account Management Team, and Transition Teams to identify current client based opportunities as well as for opportunities for new service offerings
• Positive attitude
• Plenty of initiative
• Warm personality
• Good communicator
• Negotiation skills
• Sales skills
• Collaborative skills
About TMP Direct is an organization focused on the customer journey. Our clients trust us to develop and engage with their customers and prospects. We've been in the business of converting prospects to customers and keeping customers loyal to brands for over 30 years. With a Service offering including Sales Support, Customer Care, Contact Center Infrastructure, Warehousing, Distribution, Fulfillment, Ecommerce, SEO, and Web site solutions, we are able to support client needs with variety of solutions specific to each client's individual needs.
About Altruist Our parent company: Altruist India is a leading integrated end- to end solution provider across Business Process Outsourcing, Customer Management Outsourcing and IT Services, serving a host of clients across many sectors. The Altruist Group Companies are spread across 35 countries and has a bouquet of business portfolios including Networking and Messaging solutions, Revenue Assurance & FMS, Mobile content & Gaming, Telecom Platforms and SDP as well as Business Process Outsourcing and Support Services.
About Altruist Customer Management India Private Ltd - Altruist Customer Management India Private Limited was incorporated on 16 December 2010 & is an Altruist Group Company. We have a footprint across 17 locations in India, and operate a Services portfolio that arcs across Front Office and Back Office processes and all the main industry sectors i.e. Banking & Financial Services, Telecom & Media, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Retail and Energy & Utilities. We support multi-channel and multi lingual delivery of services. As of today, we are 12,000 employees strong.