Entry level Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Logical Paradigm
Bachelors/Masters (Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Business, Science, Health Care, Banking, Economics)
What You Need for this Position:
• Outstanding record of academic achievement.
• Demonstrated aptitude for analytics.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing in English and the local office language(s).
• Willingness to travel.
Who You'll Work With:
When you join Logical Paradigm as a Business Analyst (BA), you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In this role you will work on the best teams to help the best organizations in the world in private, public, and social sectors solve their most difficult problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers.
What You'll Do:
You'll work in teams of typically 3 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, kindly apply with your Updated Resume;
*Fresher can also app