2019 Summer Podcast MBA Intern
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by National Football League
NFL Summer Internship Program participants have the opportunity to contribute to the organization's success while receiving an unmatched, behind-the-scenes learning experience. Though interns work within specific departments, they are able to explore all aspects of the business of professional football through challenging project assignments, speaker presentations, mentoring relationships, and networking opportunities.
The summer program covers a minimum of 8 weeks, from Monday, June 3, 2019 through Friday, July 26, 2019. Please note that some departments may require their interns to work past the official end date. If so, this will be communicated to the applicant during the interview process. Interns will be required to work five (5) full days (approximately 40 hours) per week. Interns will be paid an hourly rate for their work. Relocation assistance is not provided for Summer Internship Program Participants.
Applications must be submitted no later than Sunday, November 25th, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST . No exceptions will be made for those who miss the application deadline.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you are not selected, you will receive an email notification. Please do not contact the NFL regarding the status of your application.
Roles & Responsibilities
The NFL Media team is seeking a versatile Master's/MBA intern that will have the capability to edit, shoot, and produce content for the NFL Media Podcasts.
The ideal candidate must have experience in some of the following categories:
- Editing in Adobe Premier/After Effects.
- Strong Social Media awareness
- Ability to shoot video
- Experience with a Tricaster
- Experience with Viz
- Currently enrolled in a Master's/MBA program, graduating either Fall of 2019 or Spring of 2020
- Interest in sport and/or media industries
- Very strong organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects A minimum GPA of at least 3.2. Academic transcripts (official or unofficial) will be requested Some prior internship and/or work experience is preferred
- Background in analytics, consulting or project management preferred Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint Demonstrated interest in working in professional sports Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States and international students must have all visas and employment authorizations prior to the start of the internship. Completion of this application assumes eligibility to work in the United States.