Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Help ensure the quality of products to standards through QA testing, bug identification, bug reporting, and others.
- Perform quality assurance testing of new application builds and features, including but not limited to: regression tests, functional tests, exploratory testing, black-box testing, and automated testing.
- Automate testing using Selenium, QTP, and/or Soap UI
- Generate test scripts based on both product and feature specifications
- Identify bugs and generate detailed reports
- Verify and reproduce new bug reports received from customers and staff
- Collaborate directly with development team to provide feedback and demonstrate bugs
- Track both resolved and unresolved items to meet project deadlines
- Document test results
- Make suggestions on how software can be improved for our customers and employees
- Make corrections and updates to API documentation when applicable
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the test laboratory
- Support our integration support team by demonstrating implementation of new features
- At least 2 years' experience in QA testing of software applications
- At least 1 year of experience in testing automation with automation software such as Selenium, QTP, and/or Soap UI
- Experience with Microsoft OS and Office Applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook)
- Demonstrate software/hardware troubleshooting skills
- Installation and configuration of Virtual Machines using software such as VMWare
- Understanding of web services and how they operate
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively in a fast-paced Environment
- Experience in the credit card payments industry is a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Test Manager is a plus
- Experience using Team Foundation Server is a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in quality assurance testing.
Therapeutic Learning Consultants, Inc.