Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by DraftKings
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We're scaling rapidly and we're searching for an experienced researcher capable of blending methodologies with data-driven insights to build compelling business cases. Are you drawn to the core of any problem? Are you curious about what makes people spend money while playing games? DraftKings is the place for you. Join our team.
What you'll do as a User Researcher:
- You will champion research and user-centered design across the organization.
- Drive insights to inform the definition and development of products across the platform.
- You will work cross-functionally with teams to shape and execute research plans based on business needs and growth/innovation initiatives.
- Interpret research results, derive implications, and perform market analysis to provide insights regarding trends, customer needs, and pain points.
- You will also manage relationships with vendors and drive execution of research initiatives.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience as a hands-on researcher, working across multiple platforms, including mobile and enterprise systems.
- Expertise in a broad range of methodologies including ethnographic research, site visits, interviews, surveys, lean experimentation, and more.
- You're able to analyze qualitative and quantitative information in a way that engages other team members.
- You have experience building user and customer communities.
- A preferred Master's degree or PhD in psychology, human factors, HCI, or an equivalent field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.