Jr PLM, R/T Apparel
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Puma North America Inc.
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and fashion.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport, fashion and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Assist, lead and manage future global growth of Running/Training Apparel category.
- Possess basic knowledge of industry trends, consumer profiles, retail markets, and the competitive landscape.
- Assist the overall POD teams (design/development) in the creation of tactical product executions and innovations that position PUMA as the leader in Running/Training.
- Participate in executing and implementing overall Global Running product line initiatives.
- Manage and execute to designated calendar milestones.
- Facilitate in communication with all parts of the organization once PLM Running team members are travelling.
- Analyze and report category business performance monthly.
- Assist with overall industry analysis, market research, consumer research and competitive analysis.
- Maintain all the product information systems ensuring excellent data quality
- Present all the ranges, both internally to Puma merchandising and sales, and externally to key retailers / partners.
- Assist with Product Catalogue preparation, sell in tools preparation and set up at internal meetings.
- Liaise with PUMA promotion partners to ensure best product service according to athlete needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Finance
- 2-4 years' experience in related product management role
- Proven knowledge of global Running & Training, and/or performance apparel market place as well running/training apparel consumer trends and market dynamics
- General basic knowledge of international retail environment
- Excellent communication and speaking skills
- Strong leadership skills. High initiative, high energy, passionate, decisive, eye for detail, confident
- Strong analytical, overall business orientation.
- General technical product knowledge
- Ability to convincingly present category knowledge using PowerPoint and spreadsheet software tools.
- Requires 5-10% global and domestic travel
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: