Digital Client Service Coordinator
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Fox Sports
Home Team Sports (HTS) is looking for a Temporary Digital Client Service Coordinator (CSC) to join its New York office. This is a fantastic growth opportunity with long-term possibilities within the HTS division as the CSC will be expected to develop a solid understanding of both HTS integrated Linear & Digital offerings, utilizing meticulous organizational and analytical skills to build and steward orders from initial placement to paid invoice. Maintaining order entry, posting, and tracking consistently and in a timely fashion, managing reporting, and communication with agency buyers and assistants in support of the Account Executives and Client Service Representatives are key responsibilities.
Additionally, this role may require participation in sales calls, planning meetings, and email communications both internally (with HTS personnel) and externally (with agencies, clients, and HTS representation partners). This role will adhere to strict company policies in regards to HTS and partner confidentiality requirements.
- Uses STRATA, Wide Orbit for order entry and maintenance, posting, resolve discrepancies, file orders and process make-goods as needed. Work on admin tasks requested from CSR, AE, or Director/VP of Sales as needed.
- Oversee daily ad-serving and 3rd party technology tracking.
- Creates regular and ad hoc Excel reports in support of the sales function in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with and support the CSR on all account stewardship processes.
- Remain current on all relevant sports issues and events in order to assemble efficient packages with maximum value.
- Provide background and research on client targets and categories as requested by CSR and AE.
- This position requires some previous office experience, with experience in a related area preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Proficiency in PowerPoint is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to work as a member of a team and individually are necessary.
- The ability to multitask and work effectively in a high pressure environment is also required..
- Experience and understanding of the majority of the following programs is preferred: MOAT, Innovid, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Campaign Manager, FreeWheel, ComScore, DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science, and/or Extreme Reach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.