Jr Manager, Digital Marketing
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Puma North America Inc.
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Create and oversee paid digital media campaigns/briefs on a seasonal and initiative basis for PUMA North America
- Ensure alignment and synergies with overarching digital marketing plans
- Manage and support agency partners and brief campaigns on regular basis
- Assist in ideation and plan creation for key seasonal initiatives
- Be on top of trends, platform updates, paid media innovations
- Coordinate analysis and reporting for all campaigns and share with internal stakeholders
- Oversee/edit campaigns within SPRINKLR and Business Manager
- Work closely with internal teams on key account requests and briefs and execute to those briefs
- Support in product ordering and seeding
- Assist with social media campaigns and integrated plans
- On hand for live real-time event coverage as needed [weekends, nights, etc.]
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing or other related field.
- 2-5 years' experience in social media, media, or other relevant positions.
- Proven advanced knowledge of the social media environment and trends in the paid digital media: across Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TUMBLR, Instagram
- Proven awareness of competitors' on-line social media activities.
- Experience in agency management
- Understanding and knowledge of the sportswear and lifestyle product category
- High initiative, high energy, confidence, passion for the job and a decisive eye for detail.
- Organized and efficient.
- Experience and understanding of Facebook business manager and SPRINKLR publishing tool.
- Willingness to learn and take creative and process direction.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality.
- Position requires up to 15% travel domestic.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: