IT Helpdesk Support Specialist
Posted on Nov 27, 2018 by ARC Document Solutions
We are seeking a talented, technical individual with exemplary customer service skills. This position entails supporting a National Helpdesk and all end-users within. This individual is responsible for providing technical assistance and support pertaining to desktop/laptop, hardware and software. This individual will respond to helpdesk tickets and communicate with the end user until resolution.
This is what you get to do:
• Provide first level technical assistance and support for incoming helpdesk tickets. Resolve incoming tickets in a timely manner. If onsite assistance is needed, assign ticket to local support personnel and communicate with end users and support representative throughout the ticket lifecycle.
• Respond to incoming tickets using the helpdesk dashboard, email or phone. In many cases, phone support and verbal communication will be necessary.
• Document actions and resolutions within helpdesk ticket.
• Resolve end user issues as they pertain to both hardware and software.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem to assist with troubleshooting.
• Follow-up with end users to ensure issue has been completely resolved.
• Track, route and redirect issues to correct resources for resolution.
• Manage all incoming tickets until resolution has been confirmed.
• Follow all SOPs and Policies as they pertain to domain architecture when resolving issues. Issues must be resolved in compliance with already established SOPs.
This is what you will need to succeed:
- over 3 years of progressive IT experiencecoordinating and supporting IT business processes
- Strong analytical skills, competency with networks, hardware, software and peripherals
- Knowledgeable in the repair and replacement of defective or inadequate software and hardware.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong competencies with Microsoft software, printing methods, materials, etc.
- Ability to assess/troubleshoot desktop hardware and software
Who are we?
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. provides technology and services focused on document and information management for the architectural, engineering and construction industry. Our solutions reduce costs and increase efficiency in our customers' offices, in their archives, and for their projects. The Company provides onsite managed print services (MPS), archiving and information management (AIM), construction document and information management (CDIM), as well as the sale of web and cloud-based applications to support these services. We operate more than 170 service centers in North America, more than a dozen locations in China, and select locations in the U.K., Hong Kong, Australia, and India. And when we need to reach even further, we partner with qualified service providers in more than 40 countries around the world. We also, provide equipment and services onsite in more than 8,500 customer locations, and we service large enterprise customers through a corporate sales force called Global Services. ARC is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, ticker symbol ARC.
Discover growth and opportunity at ARC Document Solutions. We help customers all over the world make the most of their document management programs, but it's our employees who earn their trust, leverage our expertise to their advantage, and put a human face on our products and technology. Join the most dynamic team of document management professionals in the world today.
ARC's Mission Statement is to deliver our customers' time-critical information, whenever they want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it. For more information please visit .