Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Chico's FAS, Inc.
Category: Administrative Services
Fort Myers, FL
The Sample Coordinator assists in the receipt, sorting, tagging, photographing, inventory control and distribution of merchandise samples for Chico's FAS brands.
* Assists with unloading courier packages from daily delivery (Fed Ex, UPS, DHL)
* Receives, records and unpacks sample deliveries from various courier services (500 - 1000 per day)
* Sorts contents by merchandise samples, fabric swatches and color samples.
* Tags, photographs, and enters appropriate documentation (Courier tracking number, style number, vender, owner and department) into Item Site (inventory tracking software).
* Tags, photographs, and enter appropriate information for retail samples from shopping trips for Chico's and Soma brands
* Categorizes and prepares the samples for distribution and delivery by Mail Center to cross functional teams.
* Coordinates tracking efforts for merchandise samples that were mislabeled, misplaced or incorrectly delivered.
* Encode and process all RFID tags to ensure tags can be reused.
* Assist Production Center, Shipping Department, and Company Store as needed during peak periods.
* Assist Shipping Department with monthly Mailpack and attend Mailpack meetings.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED,
* Previous experience in retail distribution or stock a plus
* Ability to lift 35 pounds
* Ability to utilize a digital camera and related software.
* Excellent PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks and workloads effectively with minimal supervision
* Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
* Self-motivated and team oriented
* Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage regular job duties with minimum supervision