Weld Production Operator
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Randstad
• High school diploma
• 6 months experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Must submit to pre-hire screening requirements, including background check and drug screening.
• Work as a member of a team or as an individual.
• Perform various types of welding in multiple work centers as required. Weld variations are including, but not limited to MIG, spot (resistance), robotic, silicon bronze (MIG), and manual welders, to produce quality parts.
• Perform all duties necessary to ensure department and plant meet daily and weekly production requirements.
• Frequently load, unload, lift/move, pull/push, and/or position products and materials weighing up to 40 pounds, occasionally weighing more (assistance given with heavier objects).
• Ensure and maintain safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties.
• Move within own and/or other work areas to support plant flow.
• Work with sense of urgency to meet needs of internal and external customers.
• Ability to use hand tools, including file, hand drill, and disc sander.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to stand for 8 hours.
• Shifts take place between 6am-10pm.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.