Manager Mobile Engineering
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Mobile Engineering Manager
- You will be involved in creating new mobile application within a specific real.
- Hands-on technical leader that provides expertise and establishes an innovative culture
- Financial responsibility for a $5MM budget out of the overall program initiative.
- Becomes the internal product expert for this initiative and its related insurance and technology products.
- Assist in definition of product vision, value proposition, and positioning for new native mobile app products.
- Champion the creation of the platform with internal stakeholders and outside partners.
- Drive discussions and decision-making on both business and highly technical issues engaging with internal and external partners.
- Mediate decisions that have technology and business implications.
- Champion research and analysis of industry and market data (customers/competition/technology) that will impact our product suite.
- Provide clear product and project prioritization based on business, consumer, technical and financial issues.
- Establish metrics and process improvement governance.
- Provide expertise in developing technical documents that define market and product requirements.
- Work with Development, Operations, and Project Management teams to ensure development and delivery of products on time and manage expectations.
- 7+ years of professional development experience in Java, C, or modern languages required
- Solid Experience with AWS and cloud infrastructure services
- Solid experience with Xcode and Android Studio
- Expert in Agile Scrum or XP methodologies.
- Experienced with Jira, Jenkins, and CI/CD automation pipelines
- BA/BS in computer science or electrical engineering required. MS Preferred
- Strong technical skills or experience in a technically complex product development environment.
- Ability to conceptualize, run, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Experience in product managing mobile app (Android and iOS) and Responsive Web sites is required.