Cash Application II
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
The Cash Application II position of McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff, Inc. (MB7W) is responsible for performing the duties of Payment Processors and supporting the Cash Application I position.
This position is also responsible for supporting the invoicing function.
Essential Job Functions:
- Posts payments in system (virtually and manually) and balances all postings.
- Transmits payments to bank for deposit.
- Processes NSFs.
- Balances daily postings.
- Performs miscellaneous invoicing, and assembles invoices as needed.
- Reads, comprehends and adheres to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Reads, comprehends, and adheres to any and all applicable International Organization for Standardization (ISO) policies.
Associate Degree in Accounting and 1+ Years experience in similar or like job role.
Organized and detail oriented. Must be knowledgeable of client compliance requirements, and familiar with ISO, SSAE 16, Company standards, TCPA, FCRA, etc. Must have accounting and/or financial background and strong excel skills.
Ability to prioritize conflicting demands, take initiative, work proactively and be resourceful; outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a diverse set of personalities and a strong client focus; and self-starter with a desire to grow/learn. Proven ability to teach, and interact effectively in difficult situations.