Social Media Program Manager - Digital Marketing, English Speaking, Global Campaigns (m/f)
Posted on Jun 9, 2022 by emagine
Are you a Digital/Social Media Marketing specialist have a proven track record in performance marketing at scale and are looking for an international environment with a high freedom to act?
Then we need you to take a hands-on role in shaping the digital personality of a major brand B2B enterprise, through Social Platforms within their Global Digital Marketing organization in Paris.
- Over 4 years professional marketing experience in digital marketing and/or social media
- Determination to see it through to the end
- Hands on approach is a must!
- A proactive and self-reliant personality, critical thinking, pragmatic, and superb project management skills
- Strong team player with excellent stakeholder management skills and a determination to build bridges between the physical and digital marketing and sales world
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills to develop and operationalize the program's vision
- Excellent professional communication skills in verbal and written English
- Available to travel
- Degree (preferably at masters level) in business, marketing, and/or digital marketing
Nice to have:
- Scrum certified
You will manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders at different levels, and act as a social media "advocate" within the global MarCom team as well as a consultant for the markets and region advising them on their social media operations.
- Design conceptually social media programs that drive digital interactions with customers (eg, Livestreaming Program, UGC Program)
- Define a measuring framework to assess success of the program as well as local operative KPIs
- Test the defined programs with pilot markets
- Onboard and manage external partners/agencies to craft and run some social media programs
- Roll-out programs globally
For a full breakdown of the project details and deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner and solutions provider with more than 25 years of experience in delivering future-oriented and demanding technology projects. Together with our 3,300 employees, external consultants and specialists, we plan, control and implement these IT, Engineering and business projects for renowned companies worldwide. In 2021, emagine Group merged with the Scandinavian market leader ProData Consult to enlarge our joint services and geographical footprint. Present in 9 Western and Northern European countries, we also cover 3 Nearshoring hubs in Poland and 1 Offshoring Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru. Last year, the enlarged Group achieved a combined turnover of 442+ million euros, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.