SAP Integration Architect
Posted on Jun 9, 2022 by Masento
Masentó SAP working with an industry leading client in the pharmaceutical industry and looking for an Integration Architect to come on board for an S/4 HANA project. This role will require you to coordinate the various SAP systems over to the non SAP. The integration will need to be tested and ensured is working before the Go-Live.
The primary role of the Integration Architect is to manage and support integration planning activities and other projects/initiatives across the Program.
- Implementation Methodology knowledge
- Planning experience of complex and large-scale SAP/IT implementations
- E2E understanding of S/4 HANA
- Strong SAP solution architecture background
- People Management and very good facilitation skills
This is an initial 6 month contract with view to extend
*MUST have an EU passport as there is expected travel to Lisbon, Portugal (travel costs covered)
If you are meeting the requirements above, then please share your CV for consideration immediately