Front End Developer - Angular 11+ - Contract
Posted on Jun 9, 2022 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
I am actively recruiting for a Front End Developer to start a 6 month contract with a leading client in the Insurance industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join up with a highly successful development team.
The roles are remotely based along with 1-2 days travel into London per month. The roles are inside IR35 paying up to £600/day.
- Developing and designing new user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Enhancing existing products to use the latest Angular frameworks
- Running performance and accessibility tests on application front ends
- Examining high level requirements and creating appropriate development tasks for development
- Liaising with BAs, designers, Back End developers etc to ensure the best quality software possible is created
- Creating and generating appropriate unit tests for existing and new code
- Angular 11+
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with bundlers such as Webpack
- Solid understanding of UI design and accessibility principles.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work across multiple, complex product domains
Please contact Tom Malyon on the below details for further information.