Fitness Sales Manager - Wayne
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Crunch Fitness Int'l
Fitness Sales Manager Job Description: Perform Kick Off sessions and evaluations to quantifiable successful member participation in personal training. Develop a team of trainers that do the same and provide pro-active club floor service, and dynamite personal training sessions that ultimately optimize member results and usage, generating a rewarding club experience.
Fitness Sales Manager Duties:
- To assist in the development of Personal Trainers primarily by the example shown as new staff mirrors Fitness Manager.
- Ensure that Club reaches PT and monthly revenue goal.
- Help the General Manager hold monthly meetings with PT Training and follow the informational motivation and educational format
- Present, build a value and influence all members (new and existing) regarding private services available at Crunch.
- Continuously develop leads and generate referrals through professional reputation management.
- Progress on clients new & renewal to be delivered to owner monthly or as requested.
- Confirm appointments
- Client folders are up to date and equipment is functioning in Fitness Training office.
- Confirm all trainer's files are updated, certification and current and how to advance the current trainer's educational level on monthly basis.
- Mastering the PT software and training staff on its functions.
- Ensure that floor philosophy, mission statement and principals are consistently and enthusiastically followed.
- Create awareness of all current fitness incentives and program options.
- Ensure that the goal of kicks offs are met each month.
Personal Trainer Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Punctual and prepared for all appointments with clients or staff meetings
- Passionate about fitness and coaching others with purpose while providing excellent customer service
- Ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
- Desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through proper cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- Knowledge of anatomy, functional exercise, basic nutrition, and basic exercise science
- Conducts Fitness Assessments according to Company protocol
- Educates members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Exceptionally member service oriented and possesses outstanding communication skills
- Ability to design exercise programs tailored to the needs of specific clients/goals
- Ability to demonstrate and teach exercises while providing feedback on technique
- Ability to execute individual fitness program design in a safe and effective manner
- Understands the importance of maintaining accurate and current client files
- Dedicated to maintaining personal integrity and personal health and fitness
- Willingness to uphold Company protocol and policies
- Attends mandatory and optional staff training classes
- Promotes and sells personal training programs and services
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Current CPR/AED Certification and basic First Aid knowledge (short grace period is offered)
- Current Nationally Recognized Personal Trainer Certification
- All trainers are required to have a NASM certification within 6 months of employment
NASM Cooper Institute
ISSA PTA Global
SUBMIT RESUME TO APPLY!
Crunch Fitness Int'l
WAYNE BOARD OF EDUCATION