Sr Admin Asst Global Marketing Finance
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company's rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents - problem solving, organization, time management and more - help fuel the success of their teams. Nike's diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.
As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will support the VP of Global Marketing and Customer Finance and you'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including preparing correspondence; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles. You'll also respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority; handle confidential information; serve as the central contact for general department information; and coordinate a full range of meeting, event and travel arrangements. This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text powerpoint presentations often under tight timeframes. In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and Sharepoint sites.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizingPowerPointis required
- Highly Proficient in Keynote, Illustrator, Powerpoint, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work flexible hours is preferred
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written forms with senior level executives both internally and externally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred
- Previous Nike work experience is a plus