Internet Lead Coordinator - Irving
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Gold's Gym
As a Centralized Membership Advisor at Gold's Gym, you will be an essential part of our Team. This position is responsible for creating the best possible Gold's Gym experience for all prospective members and, class, and service inquiries. The key focus of this position is to establish rapport with a prospective member to convert the inquiry into a gym appointment or sale.
- Independently respond to all internet leads through telephone, email and text communication per the operating frequency established for consistent execution.
- Maintain prospective member correspondence through an established cadence to provide proper experience for both potential members and club operations.
- Partner with upper management to assess, design and implement strategies for enhanced execution of new member sales through expansion of internet lead programming.
- Ensure gyms have adequate support through follow up communication regarding all sales leads, appointments, and transitioning from coordinator to club.
- Identify, develop and execute in conjunction with Gold's Gym's Mission and Vision
- College degree or equivalent work experience desired
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in fitness related field
- Some personal training/fitness knowledge preferred.
- Proven track record of individual success
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Base hourly plus incentives paid monthly based upon incentive plan.