Merchandise Coord, North America Apparel
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Columbia Sportswear
This position plays a key role in the continued development and growth of apparel by providing support for all apparel categories. Key responsibilities include data entry management and overall Pre-Season maintenance of PDM, merchandising system, including communication of changes and continued accuracy of assortment plans.
- The focus of the Merchandise Coordinator is to gain an overall knowledge and familiarity of the apparel assortments to ensure assortment tools are complete and accurate and cross-functional communication is distributed.
- Work with the Product Line Managers to enter, update and maintain all data in PDM as well as Line Plan worksheets, and Line Architecture Tools. Ensure timely communication with cross-functional team on changes/shifts.
- Provide assistance in preparation for key meetings and deliverables; including sample management and preparing line sheets.
- Ensure the accuracy of the style and product line information in the PDM system throughout the creation process.
- Participate in team meetings, staff meetings, and other meetings as needed to assure strong communication on all process and product related issues.
- Bachelor's degree in business of social science, or related discipline preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 0-2 years administrative or merchandising experience.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age