Director of Development
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Lipscomb University Athletics
Identify, engage, and successfully solicit individuals and corporations for the purposes of securing an increasing amount of major and annual gifts for Lipscomb University Athletics; plan and implement ongoing major gift activities in order to increase the number and size of private gifts; recruit and lead volunteers who support the development program; support donor relations with gift acknowledgment, stewardship, pledge fulfillment, and gift renewal for contributors; coordinate activities of gift societies where appropriate; plan and manage special events when appropriate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Database management experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and execution skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Self starter and can work independently as well.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Deep commitment to confidentiality and operates with the highest level of integrity
- Values relationship and is committed to the mission of Lipscomb University