Sales Coord, Wholesale Dealer Svcs
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Columbia Sportswear
The Sales Coordinator, Wholesale Dealer Services will provide our dealers with the best customer service experience by assisting in all aspects of their account as it pertains to prAna sales and customer service. Other responsibilities include assisting with qualifying new accounts, checking territories for distribution conflicts, maintaining CRM database, traveling to and assisting at tradeshows, preparing clothing samples, performing data entry, working directly with dealers and direct consumers, assisting with inbound/outbound calls, and coordinating mailings which includes ordering, organizing, and maintaining documents.
The ideal candidate is, self-directed, detail oriented, organized, a problem solver, has the ability to manage multiple priorities on a daily basis and must be motivated by providing next level customer service. This candidate will be successful if he/she has the ability to work well with a team and is motivated by building rapport with customers.
1) Regional Wholesale Customer Support
- Enter and modify orders; includes uploading EDI transmissions and prAna dealer website orders
- Manage key account orders from order inception to delivery ensuring compliance at every step of the supply chain including, but not limited to, EDI, ASN, Routing, Compliance, ticketing and pre-packing
- Review and confirm all pricing, discounts and terms are correct in the system for all EDI customers prior to ship date
- Liaise with Production, Shipping, Allocation, Customers, Customer Service and Sales Reps, as needed, to ensure compliance and execution of best practices
- Assist customers with product purchases and assortments by providing the most up to date sales information for their specific distribution channel and providing personal product knowledge
- Provide ATS reports for all regional customers and solve inventory issues
- Monitor and maintain all open orders in designated territories; maintain communication with sales rep and customer regarding order status (i.e. back orders, cancellations and adjustments, credit holds, hold for confirmation, etc.)
- Ensure that all open orders are shipped out on the scheduled ship date and prior to cancel date
- Manipulate open order reports to ensure accuracy and shipping timelines; communicate information to sales representatives and customers
- Provide and create return authorizations for warranty and other product issues
- Work directly with customers and prAna Accounting department regarding credit issues, invoicing and terms
- Respond to all wholesale inquiries and distribute contact and distribution information to the appropriate sales representative
- Work with the Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure that all customers are taken care of in a timely manner
- Maintain and create dealer mailing lists, including packaging and mailing items
2) Outside Sales Rep Support
- Work with sales representatives to assist our dealers in all aspects of their business as it pertains to prAna sales
- Assist with qualifying new accounts
- Check territories for distribution conflicts
- Maintain CRM database
- Assist at tradeshows
- Prepare samples
- Support regional representatives by making direct sales calls, tending to all customer service needs and providing necessary sales tools
- Travel to regional and national tradeshows / meetings when necessary to support representatives and Sales Management
- Monitor and report on progress toward monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and yearly shipping goals. Including open order reports, accounts/orders "on hold", bulk order reporting, product availability, allocation, etc.
- Deliver user friendly reports (ATS, hot styles, best sellers, etc.) to external sales force to improve efficacy of communication between reps and customers
- Inventory and sell through analysis for Major and specialty Accounts. Analysis will influence fulfillment of at once orders and expose missed sales opportunity with specific products and categories
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience in wholesale apparel industry or a similar related wholesale environment
- Expert internet and computer efficiency. Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel is preferred
- 2+ years' experience working with advanced ERP systems. EDI experience is preferred
- Experience in shipping and logistics is a plus
- High school degree or GED required. College degree preferred
- Ability to travel up to 3-4 trips per year with an estimate of 2-3 weeks on the road/year
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of position with or without reasonable accommodations .
**Please note: All candidates will be subject to a post-offer background check which may include, depending on position requirements, criminal history, credit history, driving record, employment verification, education and reference check.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age