Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Nike Digital is a strategic focus and thegrowthengine for Nike, Inc. As a member of theGrowthTeam within Nike Digital, you will support high impact, high visibility initiatives to drivegrowthacross the Nike Digital portfolio. As part of that work, you will be a key player in optimizing the discoverability of the apps on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, and cross-channelgrowthinitiatives.
- Support theGrowthTeam in strategic projects andinitiatives,and engage with cross-functional partners toactivateGrowthstrategies and initiatives across Nike Direct
- Develop a deep understanding of the consumer journey phrases and key business metrics
- Quarterback the NikeGrowthModel and partner with stakeholders to drive adoption and distribution to leadership.
- Serve as key point of contact, expert resource and quarterback of App Store Optimization strategies across the portfolio
- Facilitate and execute the optimization of App Store Descriptions, keywords and titles to improve discoverability for Nike'sapps, and partner with geography and territory teams to localize as needed
- Partner with the product teams to prioritizegrowthmarketing essential universal links, andto develop and execute tests to optimize where universal links should be routed in the apps
- Facilitate visibility and champion use of new technologies and tools to driveGrowthacross the portfolio
- Identify and size future opportunities ofgrowthfor Nike Direct. Develop a broad portfolio ofgrowthideas to implement thru various market test and programs
- Partner with product and analytics teams to ensure all relevant tracking is in place to measure the effectiveness of your initiatives
- Experience with Strategy, Digital Commerce and/or Product Management, Product Marketing, Management Consulting or Investment Banking
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Strong analytical prowess and demonstrated ability to learn new skills
- Strong excel, financial modelling, and data manipulation skills
- Experience with querying data with SQL a plus
- Experience in ad tech industry or working with ad network demand side or supply side platforms a plus
- Ability to drive initiativesinvolvingcross-functional teams, manage stakeholders, and excel in the face of ambiguity
Key Behaviors for Success in the Role:
- Positiveattitude, tenacityand high energy to tackle new, challenges andambiguousproblems
- Ability to oscillate between high level strategy and in-depth analyses to inform execution
- Ability to learn quickly, be resourceful and build relationships with new partners and teams across Nike, Inc.
- Clear and direct written and verbal communication