A/V Technican, Video Production
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Bleacher Report
About the Job:
The A/V Technician will play an integral role in the Video Production Process for the Bleacher Report. The A/V Technician will help manage all audio/visual technology and IT based video technology support in the New York Office. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Helps maintainall internal production workflows. Responsible for understanding MDF/Control Room equipment including video hubs, converters, switches, and all other pieces of video technology.
- Assists with Audio Visual setups in production studios and office video production spaces. Plays key role in video technical support for special events/ live productions
- Helps maintain and service enterprise level audio/video production gear
- Understands Audio/Video signal workflow and can troubleshoot hardware/software systems. Cable making knowledge is a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in a studio/live/field production role either as an audio/visual engineer or technical director.
- Knowledge of Skype, LIVEU or other teleconferencing technology
- Intermediate knowledge of windows/iOS operating systems. Basic computer networking experience is a plus
- Has the ability to work under pressure in tight deadlines. Ability to be on call after hours and on weekends to help troubleshoot production problems.
- Must be able to complete all basic levels of control room operation including ingest, technical direct, and audio mix.
- Bachelor's Degree required
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.