Sr Intelligence Analyst
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by National Football League
The Senior Intelligence Analyst will have primary responsibility for intelligence support and information dissemination to the leadership of the NFL. The work involves management of the collection, analysis, evaluation, interpretation, and dissemination of information on topics to include geopolitical and reputational risk, terrorism, activism, crime, cyber issues, workplace violence, insider threat, and game integrity. This position will be responsible for tracking and analyzing emerging threats domestically and internationally and contextualizing threats specific to NFL assets, personnel and integrity, to inform executive decision making.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement intelligence collection and reporting processes for multiple security and risk management programs supporting the NFL
- Develop operational procedures for analysts to identify and report relevant trends and threats
- Provide regular written analytical reports and oral briefings for partners and stakeholders from the employee to executive levels.
- Work with internal and external corporate and government partners for information collection, analysis, and best practice benchmarking.
- Provide support in analyzing best practices in pre-employment background screening to support internal partnerships and drive ongoing process improvements.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to existing data management systems to improve the integration and analysis of key data and streamline work processes, communication, scheduling and information retention.
- Provide direct support for Regional Security Directors and Special Events, both domestically and internationally
- Responsible for regular written, verbal and oral briefings and presentations for partners and stakeholders from the employee to executive levels
- Responsible for using PowerPoint, Keynote and related technologies to create engaging and visually appealing presentations for various audiences domestically and internationally
- Responsible for scripting presentations on a variety of topics
This position will require supervision of contract and full-time analysts.
Role requires moderate walking and climbing stairs in connection with site visits at NFL stadiums and events.
Occasional travel, both domestically and internationally is required for this position.
Expected Hours of Work:
This a full-time position. Travel and weekend work will be required.
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Self starter
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Excellent writing, research and analysis skills
- Develop and maintain strong, sustainable working relationships with relevant partners
- Strong academic track record and work ethic
- International travel and understanding of cultural differences
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Strong background in intelligence gathering, to include familiarity and use of online resources and subscription services
- Proven track record as a strong communicator - written and oral presentations, capable of rapidly creating detailed, yet concise written reports
- Strong collaborative background
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, driven, and organized
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
Master's degree preferred.
At least 5 years of work experience with 2 years in a supervisory capacity.