Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by National Football League
The Mid-Level Designer/Animator will design and animate motion graphics for the NFL Networks' television broadcasts. This artist will play a pivotal role in creating elements for the network's live shows. This position will work directly with the Graphics Department Art Director and show Producers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and animate show elements
- Create 2D and/or 3D content using Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D
- Tracking Ability
- Composition of live motion graphic elements
- Capable of working within the guidelines of an existing graphics package to maintain consistency and quality
- Knowledge of 2D & 3D design
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, SynthEyes (or C4D tracker) and Cinema 4d.
- Solid understanding of the production process
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be flexible, deadline driven and able to confidently deliver graphics with complete accuracy
- Must adhere to existing workflow and file structure
- Willingness to travel within the continental United States
- College Graduate or comparable experience in broadcast television.
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience working in broadcast graphics production
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, SynthEyes & Cinema 4D.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Fundamental understanding of time management techniques as they relate to Graphic Production
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends as required during certain times of the year.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints
- Must be able to work onsite premises
- Must be able to work on desktop systems
- Must be able to review audio as needed
- May or may not be required
Expected Hours of Work:
- 40 hours/wk (8 hrs/day)
- Possible overtime and 6th and or 7th days when needed
- Must be flexible with shift hours (e.g., early morning, late night, etc.)
- Ideal individual will be capable of taking initiative, following department processes and procedures. He/she should have a keen eye and remarkable sense of confidence when it comes to design and animation. Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently is a huge plus.
- College Graduate or comparable experience in broadcast television