Operations Supervisor - Fairdale
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Full Time Fanatics Associates are entitled to benefits such as medical, dental, and vision plans; discretionary time off; 401k and applicable company match; and company discounts, during the terms of employment.
Lead the day-to-day operation of Outbound, Inbound, and Manufacturing Operations. Under the direction of the Manager of Operations, the incumbent assists in hiring, training, supervising and evaluating Warehouse and Production employees.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate coverage of operational activities at all times through scheduling.
- Supervise fulfillment operations in a manner that provides maximum efficiency, accuracy and profitability.
- Develop on-going process improvements and supervise department functions to ensure efficient operations.
- Ensure all supply levels are maintained/adjusted according to business demands/volumes.
- Staffing, interviewing, hiring, and evaluating employees in a timely manner.
- Responsible for disciplinary action of employees as applicable.
- Develops team leads and managers with continuing education.
- Training, teaching, coaching (cross training when applicable) of all department employees.
- Manage/Maintain department annual budgetary numbers, and monitor budgets weekly.
- Report captured metrics to upper management.
- Ensures accuracy and quality of all operations.
- Ensures all activities are prioritized and completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures all assigned equipment is in proper working order.
- Ensures safety compliance at all times.
- Ensures all storerooms are maintained in a clean, neat, organized manner.
This position does have supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 4 years warehouse management experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be familiar with warehouse based software.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Excellent supervisory skills with ability to communicate effectively with employees.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently within company guidelines and procedures.
- Spanish +++ Bilingual preferred, not required.