Spartan Strong Instr - Chappaqua
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Life Time Fitness
We are looking for Life Time Performers to join our team! Are you a drill sergeant with heart? Do you have the ability to command and inspire? Are you able to encourage individual and team participation? Can you inspire readiness, stamina, accountability, tenacity and resilience? As a Spartan Strong performer at Life Time you will belong to an elite team of entertaining educators that positively change lives every day. You will motivate, educate and have a blast, all while promoting healthy living and well-being. At Life Time, we offer exciting, fun, energizing, safe and intelligently designed classes that deliver results. We offer training, ongoing continuing education, professional development support and resources to help you be successful as a performer. We believe in doing what moves you, and taking pride in supporting our community of performers to be the best they can be! Are you ready to join this rapidly growing community? There's a class waiting for your encouraging voice and bold personality.
As a Studio Performer with Life Time, you will assist our members by educating, delivering, and connecting them to our industry leading strategy of the Core 3. The power of Core 3 is our unmatched ability to address all areas of our members' health and fitness needs to achieve optimal results.
KNOW IT- Comprehensive Assessments
Education, testing, and technology to help our members' know how their unique bodies work.
(Examples: Lab Testing, Metabolic Assessments, Devices, Activity Monitors, myHealthScore)
NOURISH IT- Personalized Nutrition and Lifestyle
Professional advice, products and strategies to fuel and enrich our members' healthy way of life.
(Examples: Nutrition Coaching, Nutritional Products, Supplements, Registered Dietitians)
MOVE IT- Customized Workouts
Activities, events, and programs to keep our members' engaged in healthy and entertaining ways.
(Examples: Private Training, Weight Loss, Metabolic Coaching, TEAM Classes, Pilates)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers entertaining, motivational, engaging, safe, educational, and professional challenging, athletic workouts using Spartan pancakes.
- Monitors and instructs participants during classes by educating on correct form and proper intensity
- Sets up an environment that involves individual work- strengthening of body and mind, as well as teamwork.
- Demonstrates a knowledge in heart rate training
- Provides brand-worthy music ensuring appropriate language
- Develops positive relationships with class participants by leading inspiring, challenging and entertaining classes
- Attentively listens to members, answers questions, and engages in conversation before and after classes
- Provides excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns
- Effectively discusses and explains the benefits of Group Fitness
- Brand Advocate for Life Time
- Attends Spartan Strong meetings, trainings, and development / continuing education workshops
- Becomes a member of and actively participates in the Spartan Strong online instructor group.
- Promote Life Time programs, products, services and fellow instructors to class participants
- Consistently meets daily class attendance goals
- Actively recruits participants through personal interaction, invitations, and social media announcements
- Properly completes and submits incident reports when injuries occur before, during, or after class
- Complies with all company safety rules
- Assists in keeping Studio clean and organized at all times