Art QC Specialist
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Art QC Specialist
This position is responsible for all functions related to quality control, darkroom, and imaging areas in the art department during the 2nd shift in support of screen printing operations.
- Ensure art files are output ready and available to meet production schedule requirements.
- Review art status reports to ensure art is complete; enters artwork into "complete" status
- Verifies styles and color on art files with the assignment information, checking for accuracy
- Approves/rejects art samples for production
- Proofs color comps for appropriate trademarks, colors, and team logos prior to submitting to the Licensing Department
- Assist QC Supervisor with reports and special projects as required
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field, preferred
- Familiarity with screen printing and quality control
- Must have beginner to intermediate level experience with Adobe Illustrator Photoshop
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Pantone Matching System
- Understanding fonts, typefaces and ability to cross reference, match and duplicate
- Ability to multitask and deliver results in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Works well collaboratively with a team as well as individually
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing. Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery. Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.